Monday, May 4, 2009

I need more than 24 hours a day!

There's not enough time for all the things I have to do!!! Today, I did the following:
  1. Get kids ready for school
  2. Walk them to school (hopefully new maid can help me out here in near future)
  3. Restocking the fridge and food cupboard
  4. Exercise
  5. Answer emails, check facebook
  6. Update websites
  7. MSN or yahoo-chat with some friends :-)
  8. Keep in touch with cutomers
  9. Answer at least 3 calls a day relating to Breastfeeding
  10. Make at least 3 calls a day for Fitline
  11. Meet prospect and make a presentation
  12. Deliver products to certain consumers so that can keep in touch with them (build relationship, not becasue I like being a delivery-man)
  13. Cook 2 meals a day (Thank God I don't have to wash up)
  14. Supervise/teach kids homework
  15. Take the kids cycling, at the same time, walk the dog
  16. Break up fights among kids
  17. Threatened Jeremy with bodily harm (like 100 times a day!)
  18. Hug Stephanie 1,000 times a day (must squeeze hard! - so exhausting!)
  19. Talk to Jo so she doesn't feel neglected
  20. Assure Damian I believe he'll get 5A's (he believes too - just need daily motivation)
  21. Make sure the new maid eats!
  22. Prepare Happy's food
  23. Make sure the kids don't kill the hamsters
  24. Read books (I'm reading Gandhi, The Princess Diaries, St Therese of Lisieux, the Feb issue of Reader's Digest at the same time)
  25. Think of new ideas to promote my biz
  26. Update accounts for income tax
  27. Pay credit card bills
  28. Update my blog!
My eyes closing now. Got panda eyes. Must sleep. Anthony's in Penang for work, so I'll have the whole bed to myself (that is - if none of the kids crawl in in the wee hours of the morning!)

Night! *Yawn*






1 comment:

  1. haha, completely understand how you feel. I think all mothers are the same, we should have like 40 hours a day or something!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails