Monday, May 11, 2009

Breastfeeding Talk 9 May 09

Wow, I thought I have 12 couples signed up, but 13 couples turned up. I must have left out a name. 2 of the couples came with their own mother / mother-in-law. Overall, the class went pretty well, except for the initial heat. The class was at TheBungalow@ Damai, Ampang and we rented a room that could accomodate 20 people comfortably. But with 28 people, it's rather cramped and hot (although the aircond was on full blast!) So, during break, my initiative hubby moved us downstairs to the bigger hall. Much cooler.

I've been doing these classes for the past 6 years, and this is one of the biggest turn-out. I usually have only 4 - 5 couples signed-up. Pathetic isn't it? I can remember only another 2 times when I have more than 10 couples. The smallest group I ever had - 1 couple!

I really believe that the information I have to share regarding breastfeeding is really vital. And because my past participants agree with me, they helped by forwarding my emails to their friends. A very big THANK YOU to you!

My next class will be on July 11, and I was told that the downstairs hall is not available on that day. So we have to move back into the smaller room upstairs. And to make sure we're comfortable, I have to limit it to only 10 couples. So, anyone who wants to sign-up, better hurry up and reserve your seats! Visit www.breastfeeding.weebly.com

Thank you for bearing with me with this 'advert'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails