Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Yeah, Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women out there! I received not less than 20 sms-es. Great biz for the telco companies.

Woke my kids up early for church. I heard Damian saying "Come-on wake up. It's Mother's Day. Don't make her angry!" (Hmmm, how come he didn't say "Let's make her happy"? )

They were selling flowers in church, to raise funds for the endless activities that needed to be funded. So, yes, I received a carnation. And the wonderful kids also wanted to get a rose for each of their two grandmothers. Daddy paid first, but when he asked for the money from them later, Josephine and Jeremy were upset! They both said they can't pay coz they don't have $2.25 (their share for 3 flowers). They only have a $50 note!!!


We had lunch with Mother-in-law aka Daddy's mom. Tea time at my mom's. Dinner - all kids want to go home! Jeremy said he's soooo tired that he must go home before he dies!

How come on Mother's Day I still have to cook?






2 comments:

  1. Hahahha, so WSL's mother's day flower was paid by Anthony instead of Jojo!!!
    You need to cook coz you love them and again I must say, "jeremy is extremely CUTE!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..as usual ur kids are a joy...esp jeremy.
    thks for the call btw...altho..i aint no mother yet :p

    when can i meet my kai looi again?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails