Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Exams

It's EXAMS WEEK! The 3 older kids kept asking me if I think they'll do well? Of course I answered "YES, of course you'll do well!!" That answer satisfied them for about 5 mins, then ....

"What if I don't get an A?"
"It's ok, exams is not about getting A"
"But teacher say must get A!"
($%$$^##@ the teacher!!)
"Just do your best"
"How do you know what's my best?"
"I'm your mother! Of course I know when you do your best!"
"But what if I don't get an A?"
"It's ok"
"But teacher say ...."
(aaarrrrrgggghhhh.... someone please save me!!!!!)

Jeremy was the only want who seems so calm and cool about the whole exam thingy. Kor-kor asked him if he's prepared. Jeremy's answer was "Exam only-wat!" (what's the big deal huh? Way to go my boy!)

Then, today, at around 10.30am, Jeremy's teacher called me on my handphone. She said that Jeremy refused to do his BM test! Oh dear! What to do? I'm with a client and I can't just leave and go to school and threaten to kill him to make him do the test! So I told the teacher it's ok, please just let him be.

When I got home, I asked Jeremy why he didn't do the test?

He said "I don't like the teacher!" No wonder he was so cool. He already knew he's not going to do the test!

3 comments:

  1. stories of Jeremy is just so entertaining! haha. i'm very sure his assertiveness to do things his own way will lead to something much bigger later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah..I LOVE THIS BOY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails