Monday, June 8, 2009

Logging on again

I have not been blogging for almost 2 weeks!!!

Have been crazy busy, so blogging was at the bottom of my list. 2nd from the bottom was Facebook, but I still spared a little time for that. Nice being in touch with the rest of the world via FB.

So, when I decided to sign into blogspot today .... I forgot the password!! I think I might have tried to sign in about 20 times before I got it correct, and I can't remember which password I used to gain entry. Well.... I guess I'll have to try again the next time.

What do most sane people do to remember their passwords?

I have:

yahoo
gmail
hotmail
4 different banks
blogspot
weebly
yola
facebook
and at least 10 other different websites!! (eg: flickr, istock, etc)

I can't keep track of all the passwords without writing them down. But I have been told not to write them down!!! ?????? Any ideas. anyone?



2 comments:

  1. I used 1 password for all......lazy ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use 1 password for all of them! Only 1 to remember so can't forget! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails