Monday, June 15, 2009

Jeremy..... again

Three weeks ago before the school holidays, the kids sat for their exams. remember Jeremy refused to do his BM test? Well, he did do it the next day. Teacher said he completed it in 15 mins. Jeremy said he "simply do". Guess what he got?

BM Kertas 1 - 93%
BM Kertas 2 - 92.5%

Oh, another incident happend with the Maths test. He completed the paper in 20 mins. He then started tearing out papers from an exercise book (buku conteng-la) and folding them into paper-planes and throwing it.

Teacher (the same one as BM Teacher) told him to stop. When Jeremy ignored her, she got angry and took his book away and threw it into the wastebasket!!! Jeremy also got angry, crumpled up his Maths paper and threw it into the basket too!!

If it's up to me - I'll have left the paper in the basket and given him a big 'ZERO'. But the teacher picked it up.

Well.... he got 100% for Maths! And Teacher gave him $1.

I know I should be worried about Jeremy's 'naughtiness'. After all the yelling, screaming and spanking - thinking about it - Jeremy does add flavour and colour to my life.

"Nurture his strengths & strengthen his weaknesses" . That's what my big sis advised me. Great advice. Yar, I guess I'll just go ahead and follow it!



4 comments:

  1. i knw i hv said this before..no..i wil say it in a different way this time..Jeremy is now my HERO!

    Loving him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yao ying!! Teacher also cool. Even gave him RM1. Hahaha. I like the teacher too besides Jaremy.
    I think he's 100% worse than you when you're in primary school. I only remembered you banged your head against the tree.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RM 1 = bribery..

    Jeremy is a GENIUS. Did u send him to check up his IQ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails