Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Millionaire


Attended the Millionaire Mind Intensive by T.Harv Eker with Damian.

Damian has always been very money-minded. While some [like some older folks, and even some younger ones] might frown on this, I actually encourage this!! How I wished I have been money-minded from an earlier age! Then I would have learned more about making and managing my money and not make the mistakes I made!

So.... Damian is having an early start!! When asked why he wants to be rich, his answers are the usual buy books & toys, live in big house and go on holidays. But on his list there are also:
  • build libraries for all the poor people

  • save the planet by creating environmental awareness

  • build schools

  • give money to people affected by natural disasters
Now of course you might still be able to do that if you are poor, but we believe we can do more if we are rich!! And we'll have more fun too!!!

Keep Moving Forward Damian!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails