Friday, July 31, 2009

Life is back to normal

Yes... indeed life is back to 'normal'. Why I say that? *Sigh* Another incident happened today at school......

Yes, it's Jeremy again. It's "Hari Suntikan' (some immunization jabs - I've lost track).

Well anyway, the kids were not warned. The nurses just turned up at school and almost all the Year 1 and Year 6 kids have to line-up for their turn to get a needle stuck into their arms! Some kids got 2 needles, and it seems there was this Year 6 kid who was given 4 jabs!!!! And so the news travelled about how that kid nearly 'died' - it was so painful. *eyes rolling*

Ok .... so it's Jeremy's turn. And he had no idea what was happening. In his own tearful words.....

"I was just lining up and suddenly the nurse grab me and put a needle into my right arm! Pain ma! So I kick her lor! Then 2 other nurses came and grab me and that first nurse put another needle ino my left arm. I kicked all of them."

He created such a havoc that his kor-kor Damian came running. Jeremy held onto kor-kor and wouldn't let go. He refused to go back to his class and followed Damian to his class instead. So what do you expect a 12 year old to do? Damian's teachers told him that he should have just left Jeremy to cry. That Damian is not helping his little brother by manja-ing (moddle-coddling) him.

Damian felt real bad. He's afraid that he might had just played a part in Jeremy turning out to be a monster. Are the teachers right? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. lol..!!!
    can nvr get enuff of ur jeremy stories...:D

    TQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about her 2 jie jies? How come is always Damian to the rescue only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I would have been kissed Damian and told him that he was a super hero. Of course he had to come rescue his little brother, it is in his blood! Jeremy should have kicked the teachers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cowie- the girls were not there ma. It's only Year 1 and Year 6 students.

    I think if Jeremy were to lick the teachers, I'll have to be looking for a new school for him (hmmm... not a bad idea hor) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails