Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy

Yes, he has a blast yesterday!!! Transformers 2 at Midvalley, Pizza and drinks at home with family and 2 special aunties who knew just what he wanted - another Transformer toy!


Today, he said to me quite sadly "It's going to be a whole year before I get another birthday."


Then he asked "How many more days till Christmas?"


I went to buy a cake for him. The cashier asked if I wanted to write anything on it. I said "Jeremy, dia 7 tahun ya" (Jeremy, he's 7 years old ya), and she proceeded to write:

2 comments:

  1. I keep looking at the cake and think what the hell is the 2nd word. "jeremy Ztan"?

    Hhahaha,,,,,7 thn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, ya I was thinking since when Jeremy has his new middle name ???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails