Friday, March 13, 2009

Star Cruise on SuperStar Virgo

I know I'm supposed to write about Jeremy next, but I just feel like writing about the Star Cruise instead.

Hubby and I qualified for our FitLine sales incentive Trip - 4 Nights/5 Days Star Cruise on SuperStar Virgo. We left on Sunday (8 March) and just got back today. A total of 58 Achievers qualified for this trip. Our itinerary:


8 March

Left Port Klang by bus to Singapore at 5am! (We were in Port Klang by 3.45am!). Boarded the ship @ 12.30pm. Our room is so small. Lucky it's twin sharing. Some of my friends have to share 4 to a room!


I was the emcee for Fitline's Congress on Cruise :-) It was great witnessing my teampartner-downlines receive their Achievement Awards. Cindy Wong won the Top-Sponsor Award (a Sony Ericson handphone - wow!) and the Sponsoring Incentive Award (a limited edition Fitline watch). Husband & Wife team - Chua and Agnes - won the Top Quick-Start Sponsoring Award (an Acer laptop) and also the Sponsoring Incentive Award (the limited edition Fitline watch)


9 March

The ship arrived at Penang. While most decided to tour Penang, Anthony and I decided to stay on board and explore. Ended up, we 'explore' most everything in an hour! Hmm... what did we do? Just spend some time with friends and teampartners. Swim, Spa. Watch live shows. The food and the shows were good.
10 March

Tour in Phuket! We were taken to this very expensive shop selling various Thai goodies. Then to a jewellery factory where we 'dream' about buying all those lovely pearls, and garnets, and sapphirres etc. My fav is amethyst. After that we visited the cashew nut factory. Then to Lunch. I was looking forward to a Thai lunch, but instead it was international food. Ceh!


After Lunch we were taken to the biggest shopping mall in Phuket! Everyone was telling me that Wacoal bras are cheap-cheap. But no my size! I was looking forward to a good Thai massage at Patong Beach, but no time! Instead went on a mad-hunt for souvenirs for the kids! I'm sure we got fleeced, but never mind la.


Gala Dinner with the Captain. Where's the captain? I didn't even see him! But we all look great! We were served pre-dinner cocktail. Got a bit tipsy from the champagne.

Big boss also gave us a treat to Vegas-style Topless show by artistes from Ukraine and Belarus. It was so boring that I nearly fell asleep. No acrobatics, no magic... only dancing, and lots of bare skin. We noticed some men with binoculars in the audience!
11 March

Fitline Farewell gathering. I was Emcee again! Exciting listening to so many Achievers sharing their testimonials and experiences. Very motivating. I love MLM. This is THE business that celebrate success which is achieved by helping others achieve their goals and dreams


Some of the Fitline Achievers disembark in Singapore today. The rest of us free and easy. Swim, talk, eat, karaoke and disco till the wee hours.

12 March.

Missed breakfast. Woke up too late. Have to pack. We arrived at Port Klang. Time to go home.



So, what did we do the last 5 days? Just relaxing. Really didn't do much. I talked to other passengers. Being a networker, we can never stop talking and making friends. That's how I qualified for this trip anyway!


There were almost 3000 passengers on the cruise. Most people are interested to know a little more when I give them my name card. Hee-hee, some of my downlines and sidelines even asked for more of my cards so that they can give it away (with their names and contact numbers written on it too la, of course!)



Will I go on another cruise? Yeah, why not? It's good to just do nothing but relax. Next time... must bring my kids along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails