Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jeremy's "achievements"

WSL asked about Jeremy's recent 'achievements' in school. Should I tell? Ok, ok, I'll tell a bit, just so we can laugh about it when he grows up and blackmail him with it!


Jeremy's in Year One now. And in the 1.5 months since school started in January, the teachers have spoken to me about Jeremy 3 times!



1st time - he got into a fight, don't ask me why - I'm stil trying to get to the bottom of it. Everyone who claimed to know the truth, gave different versions. Started kicking and screaming at this boy and a few busybodies who crowd around to watch got kicked as well.


2nd time - When it was time for some written work, he told the teacher that he can't do anything as he does not have any books. After I helped him pack his bag the day before, he took out all his books from his bag. It didn't really dawn on me to wonder how come his bag was so light when we walked to school in the morning. I was still half-asleep :-P


3rd time - He disrupted the Monday morning assembly by singing his own version of Negaraku very very loudly. His version goes "Blah Blah Blah Blah". A teacher went to him to stop him, and he started kicking at the teacher. The whole assembly 'tergendala' (pause-mode) because of him!

The teachers sympathetically implied that, yes, parents will always 'manja' (spoil) the last child in the family. I tried to tell them, no, no, we didn't spoil him, in fact we were the strictest with him - but do they listen and believe me? Hah!

A friend said that God is very fair. What goes around comes around blah blah blah. She said it's because I made life a living hell for my teachers last time. I've known this friend since we were 7 years old. Memory is such a funny thing... how come I remembered myself as a sweet lovely girl, but my friend insisted I was a terror? :-P

(Yes... we disciplined him. The last incident happened mid Feb. It's now almost end March. So far so good..... keeping my fingers crossed, and the rotan in full view!)

3 comments:

  1. ROFL! this is big time funny! I told u..tis boy has Character :D I am stil laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy look so adorable in that photo. You sure he did all those things? :P
    I told you before, Damian is such a good boy that God decided to challenge you with another difficult parenting job and Jeremy is the task!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of my godson afta reading this... This boy has character leh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails