Monday, March 2, 2009

Josephine

It's Josephine's turn. She was born exactly a year after Stephanie. They call babies born exactly a year apart 'Irish Twins', maybe because the Irish multiplies like rabbits and I was following in their foot-steps!

Saves a lot of money celebrating 2 birthdays at the same time. But we always have two cakes, not one. They both deserve their own cake, and the rest of the family gets to eat 2 different types of cakes. Good deal.
Jo is the 'artist' of the family. She thinks that she's not good at Maths (which is of course NONSENSE! as being good at Maths runs in the blood!) She just prefers to spent her time in front of the mirror, imagining herself a supermodel. She likes to pick up my clothes and tell me what to wear with what. On the rare occasion I have to put on eye-shadow, she'll want to choose the colours! And she has pretty good taste too!

Jo modeled for One-Utama Magazine Sept 2007 issue


Jo-Jo likes to draw little cute cartoons with speech balloons that says "I love you Mommy" or "I am sad". She likes to collect cute little stuffs. At one point (when she was about 2) she colllected those small cute little erasers and she'll hold one in her hand all the time, like a security blanket. Now she collects - fashion jewellery! Mommy borrows from her all the time :-D

Josephine was devastated last December after Sunday school. Her teacher (with the motivation of telling the truth about Christmas,) announced to the class of 8 year-olds that Santa Claus is not real!! Of course some of the kids already knew that - but not my little girl! And if Santa is not real, that means the tooth fairy is not real either!! She was also upset that I 'lied' to her!!!


My sin? All I wanted is for my kids to enjoy their childhood and discover things at their own pace. I believe our children deserve that! I believe that learning to be positive and happy is their birth-right! I will uphold this belief at any cost. Meanwhile - I feel like stranggling that teacher!!

2 comments:

  1. gosh..i didnt realise this is a new entry. stephanie..josephine..sounds alike. sorry ah..i stil cant keep up with ur production..after so many years. and jojo suppso eto be my kai lui pulak.

    yea yea...she looks adorable here.

    next? Jeremy? after jeremy..wat r u going to write? anthony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Jeremy's next. Oh... writing about anthony ... good idea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails