Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inconsiderate

I was looking for a parking space in a place where parking spaces are really really limited.

The law of "when-you-are-rushed-for-time-no-parking-space-is-available" kicks in.

I have driven very slowly around the place 3 times when I saw this lady walking towards her car. I quickly reversed and waited behind her Proton Waja. This lady certainly saw me.

She continued talking into her phone - ok, I can be patient.

With her phone in between her ears and her shoulders, she rummaged through her big 'Coach' bag. - I'm drumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

Ah - found her keys! Dropped her keys! Pick keys up, Coach bag fell off her shoulders! Nearly drop her phone. Drop keys again!! She shot a quick look towards my car - ok, ok, take a deep breath.

Finally she got into her car!!! - Yay, I might not be late for my appointment after all. Got ready to zoom in as soon as the Waja is out!

30 seconds later - what's she doing? Putting on lispstick!!!!!! What the f*** !!! - I started chanting "I am calm and peaceful"

Now she's applying mascara!!! - I politely gave her a honk

She's applying face powder!!! - I not-so-politely gave her two honks.

She turned sideways to look towards my car. Oh S***, she answered a call on her handphone, then appears to be searching for something in her car... found it - the handsfree earphone - plug it into her phone. - I am rummaging in my car for a gun!

The Waja right signal started to blink, the car moved slowly out of the parking lot. Then it's gone!

I was a about 2 mins late for my appointmnet, but the other person was 15 minutes late!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails