Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cikgu Boleh!!

I was looking thru Stephanie's Science notebook. I found this:





Just in case you can't read the above,

The following table shows the total armspan used by different students to measure the length classroom

(table)

2. State an inference can you make the table above?
Differents people have differents arm span

3. What keep the same?
The type of measuring

4. What keep the change
The total of arm span.

5. What is observed
Measuring the classroom

She copied the above from the blackboard! Now, just in case you think perhaps Stephanie made some mistakes while copying it, I checked it against her friend's book. Guess what? Ya... same mistakes!! Yes, even down to the missing questionmarks! (No, they're not sitting together).

They also told me that the 1st question actually originally was:

1. Who will be first finish measuring the length classroom

The monitor just walked up to the blackboard and corrected it.

What did the teacher do? He just laughed and said "Sorry ya, Cikgu tak pandai bahasa Inggeris la!"


I'm worried.... I'm very worried........

4 comments:

  1. err..i don't know whether to laugh or cry..and I don't even have kids yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel the same as Gina. Am still thinking and thinking where I should register Ryan next year. It is not even funny anymore, these teachers we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the questions & answers a few times, yet I didnt have no idea what is this all about. Q1 = Kumari??

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about measuring the classroom using the different students' arms. Since we adults also cannot understand, how to expect kids to understand?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails