Thursday, October 29, 2009

The maid is here!!!

I got my maid!!! Yahooooooo!!!!!!

She came on Monday... so, have been with us for 4 days already. I've been praying for a good maid. Really praying. We tried to get one from the agency. Do you know that we have to pay about RM8700 to get a maid now? Agency fees plus 6 months salary in advance!! Needless to say, that's a huge chunk out of anybody's pocket!

My friends (husband and wife) had a maid who wanted to try greener pastures. So I got her to work for me, without having to go thru the agents! Thank God for great friends. They helped me to get her! Well,, yes, she's only been with me for 4 days, so it's hard to really tell if she's any good. But so far, she's been ok - willing to learn.

And suddenly I find myself with time. YES! Time to get back to work!!! So... guess what? I played games on FB!! (Something I said i wont waste time on). But hey... games on FB can be quite fun (and therapeutic)! :-P

Ok ... better get back to work! Got a few people to talk to the next few days. I know they're serious about losing weight and getting healthier, and I'm sure I can help them! Great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails