Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jeremy & Exams

Yes.... again!!

Happened yesterday. Teacher called! He refused to do his BM penulisan paper! I know! *BIG SIGH* What to do? What to do?

I went to school. He said if he can't get 1st in class, then he wants to get LAST! OMG! Where did that come from?

I asked, "How did you know you can't get 1st?"
"Because the last exam, I didn't get 100. Another boy already got 100 and they count the marks of 2 exams to get 1st"

Well, anyway, I'm not going to give you the blow-by-blow. What finally convinced him is the threat to send him to a holiday school and he wont get to go anywhere for the holidays. He will have to go to a boarding school and can only come back when normal school reopens next year!! (Ok... quick, where to find such a school .... just in case i really need one!) And if he purposely fail - off he will go to this school!

I sat outside the class for 15 mins. Then went to check on him. Turned out that he got most of the answers right. See how la, when the results comes out.

Today, he went to school happily. How come? He's sure he's going to get 1st in
Maths!


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails