Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Parties

What have we been up to?
Ok, I'll admit it. We've been so busy having a good time. This blog did cross my mind quite a few times (usually when I was about to fall asleep), and I told myself I'll update it 'soon' :-P

So, it's been one party after another since Christmas

Christmas eve - hosted a pot-luck dinner
Christmas Lunch - hosted another pot-luck party
Christmas Dinner - hosted yet another dinner
Day after Christmas - attended a party
New Year's Eve - hosted a dinner party
New Year's Day - hosted another pot-luck party
Day after New Year - hosted a party for members of my church group (food paid for by group)

Monday after New Year's Day - withdrawal syndrome.

I do so love to have parties. And I do like hosting them. Kids love them too. My hubby? He's ok I guess :-)

So when's the next party?

This coming Thursday. It's a public holiday - Thaipusam Day..... and my birthday :-)

Yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails