Monday, December 20, 2010

Updates

Phew!!! Recently, life has been one whirlwind after another! My last blog was almost 2 months ago!!!! sorry , sorry!!! So what have I been up to?

We moved home!!!
From my big house to a smaller Condo unit. Why?? No maid to help me since August, and having to slave over the house was no fun! Yes, of course the kids do help out, but ....... Well, we decided to move to a smaller place, and I felt way better after that! Kids were quite sad initially coz they're pretty sentimental about the house where they spent more than half their lives, but after staying in this condo for a month, they agreed it's a good idea. Less work, more play, with the free use of swimming pool and the playground which is just next to our ground floor unit :-)

School Holidays
Lots to do!
Swimming, shopping, cleaning, skating, movies etc tc etc.
I'm busier during school holidays!!!

Christmas Shopping!!!
Yay!! I got a new Christmas tree! The old one was ..... going 'naked'.
Took each kid shopping (individually), so that they could get pressies for each other.
They kept asking me what I want, and I replied that I want something to make my life easier. Hmm... I wonder what they'll get for me without me knowing. Last year, Damian pretended to have a stomach-ache while shopping at Ikea, and he rushed off towards the toilet. I followed him from a safe distance and saw him buy me a lantern (which I indicated that I liked earlier on). So sweet.

There's only 11 days left until 2011.
13 days till school reopens!!

*Gulp*

I'm not done with 'going-back-to-school' shopping. Haven't bought their school uniforms, books or shoes!!!

I'm sure I have forgotten to get Christmas pressies for some important people.

And forgotten to invite some important relative to my home for Christmas dinner.

ok, ok, * DEEP BREATH*, I'll get it done tomorrow!!! After all, I'm SuperWoman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails