Monday, December 21, 2009

Frustrated Blogging

I've been trying to update this blog for the past 3 days with photos from our PD Vacation.

We went to PD from 14 - 16th Dec (last week!), and I thought pictures speaks a thousand words. Guess the pictures I wanted to put in was too 'cheong-hei' (long winded) and Blogger kept crashing on me!!

WSL told me that she'll "quit as a Follower" when the blogs she's following are not updated frequently .... so, this is just a short post to keep my Blog at least partially updated, else my 'fans' might think I'm 'losing steam' .......

Ok.... just one photo first (i'll try to post up other photos later)


1 comment:

  1. try this:
    go to ur blog setting > under basic > global setting >sellect Updated Editor

    easier to load photos with Updated Editor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails