Monday, September 7, 2009

UPSR tomorrow


Finally, UPSR is just hours away! Damian has been counting down since the beginning of the school year and as the days pass, he got more and more tensed. We kept telling him to relax, but he seemed unable to do that. He tells me that everytime he thinks about UPSR, he gets stomach-ache and his heart beats faster.

Well... he doesn't excatly bury his nose in his revision books. In fact, I think he reads more story books than he does his school books. And he always gets good results - well, most of the time anyway, except for BM Pemahaman paper. That's the paper he's most worried about.

Hmmm.... we didn't have UPSR back then. We has something called 'Assessment Exams' in Standard 5. I was so lost during those primary years. I went to school one day and found out there's an important exam that day! Hahaha. I bet my brainy friend SY was prepared ages ago! (I mentioned SY here before.) I turned out ok. Didn't ace every subject, but I turned out ok.
But I know Damian will be ok. He'll get his 5A's.
What's the big deal about A's anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember that exam.. Got myself 3As but no feel also. There were only 5 or 6 who had 5As. Of cos our fren SY was one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails