Friday, November 6, 2009

New Kids on The Blog

I started this blog on 24 Feb 2009 - almost 9 months! When I first started, I was told that many people start blogs and then don't continue. To tell the truth, I was not sure if I will be one of the statistics as life was really very hectic for me.

What I discovered is that blogging can be very therapeutic. Helps me to de-stress after a hectic day. And most times, helps me to see things clearer after I've written it, and then re-read it in the blog.

My kids read my blogs too (except Jeremy! He's not interested yet.)

Damian asked if kids could have their own blogs. I asked him why would a kid want to blog? He replied "for money?" (Hahaha, I certainly have not made much $$$$ from blogging, tho I know some people actually have their main income (4 to 5 figures) from blogging.)

So Damian wants to try blogging. For money maybe (if we could find out how), but also for the fun of it.

"I want also!" both Jo and Stephanie said.

Want what?

"To blog. Like kor-kor."

Oh, and what will you write about?

"Dunno. But I want to blog"

So...now there're New Kids on the Blog: www.dsjj-asweseeit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails