Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Birthday

What an awesome day.

Woke up at 6.35am (to wake my kids up for school) only to discover that they have already waken up at 6am!


What's this??????


I am truly truly Surprised!!


'Predictable' Surprise from Hubby :-)



A Green Birthday party! KFC and roast duck Picnic at the park  :-) Yummy


Some uninvited guests. We were pretty scared of them, actually, so we quickly packed up the leftovers. As soon as we did that, the monkeys left!


The best Cheesecake in the world from 'The Leong's Recipe'. My sis made this one. It's really good. (pssst : the one Denielle made is really really really good)



Lots and Lots of Birthday wishes on Facebook. Viva FB!!!


Also pressies and card from the ever-thoughtful Cindy.

Dear Family & Friends,

Your warm wishes
Filled my Birthday
With wonderful joy and cheer
Thank you
for making this Birthday
the best yet ever.


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails