Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Starting Out Right

My first Blog
... OMG, I'm excited....

Ok, must start out right. Just sharing a few things about me....

I am a multi-millionaire
My income and wealth grow quickly
Money comes to me easily
Lucrative Opportunities always come my way and I act upon them
I make a massive passive income

I am in perfect health
I have abundant energy
I am fit and in great shape
I am at m ideal weight
I eat helathy, nutritious foods
I live long and strong

I create positive and supportive relationships
I treat everyone with love and respect
I spend quality time with people i enjoy
I connect depply with people I love
I give my love unconditionally
I love myself

I live with purpose and passion
I live in joy
I am positive and optimistic
I appreciate everything I have
I choose to be happy RIGHT NOW
I love my life

I share my gifts and talents
I add value to other people's lives
I enjoy contributing and being of service
I give generously from my heart
I get rich helping others
I make this world a better place

I am kind and loving
I am patient and understanding
I am calm and peaceful
I am focused and persistent
I am confident and courageous
I am a Powerful Creator !!

I am Gina Yong!

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails