Monday, August 30, 2010

Making time to Blog

In my current crazy-busy situation, whenever I think about my unattended Blog, I feel guilty. It's been ages since I blog.

I'm trying to remember why I started blogging in the first place. I think it was because my friend cowie blogged about her kids (http://cowie.wordpress.com/) and reading it made me think that there were so many things that I can hardly remember about my own kids babyhood and toddlerhood. The memories of baby-ing 4 kids seem to blur and jumble into one hazy fog. So, I think I thought to myelf that I should start recording down some events in their childhood now that will help me remember in my old age.

Well, I've written 129 posts since I started in Feb 2009 (18 months ago!), and I'm now trying to plod on. Someone asked me what happened to me? How come so long no updates on Blog? I said "Check my Facebook. I update there ma". She said it's not the same. She enjoyed reading my blog.

Well, since I have at least one Constant Reader, and at least one person who wants me to continue to write..... I guess I will!!! but I'll cut myself some slack. I promise to update at least once a month(?)

.

1 comment:

  1. I do read from time to time..yes, please blog! :) - Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails